Sunday 15 June 2014

Other stuff

Just a last catch up post on a few other bits, Flames of War Germans, some Imperial Guard allies for my Dark Angels which are going to be used as Dark Angels fleet security detachments; I'm using Space Marine Scout bodies with Cadian Heads and a mix of weapons.

Also currently working on a set of rules for Vietnam based on Necromunda, it started as a simple rules conversion but the more I get into it the more I'm adding cool ideas. more to come on that later though

Dark Angels Fleet Security Forces



SS Panzers. As used in a Flames of War Tank Aces campaign. My tank ace (on the right) Edward Blach Hader has an impressive number of kills and maxed out his experience halfway through the campaign

A mix of SS infantry and British Paras. More to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment