Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dark Future

One of my favourite GW games of all time, in fact the first GW game I brought is Dark Future. Now sadly long forgotten I still have a couple of sets and a few of the original cars and figures for it.

I haven't played for quite a while but must soon, and what reminded me of this amazing game? a couple of the cars sitting on my shelf...
One of the original plastic interceptors (sanctioned ops) from the game. This one armed with turret mounted heavy laser and 2 missile pods (and a few unseen mines)

Aircraft style paintings the order of the day

Renegade Gang member of the Maniax gang, armed with 2 front Autocannons, a 40mm Grenade Launcher and a rear facing machine gun

Another Maniax Renegade this time with a cupola mounted minigun and 40mm Grenade launcher, with a nasty surprise twin rear facing 20mm grenade launchers

No comments:

Post a Comment