Monday 26 March 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well after weeks of quiet on the work front it's now pouring in, loads to talk about but not much time to do so. A really mixed bag of projects on the go, my own Paras and Dark Angels, a Westphalian Army, Space wolves, Sisters of Battle and Early WW2 British and Germans! First Things First, My Paras...

I've now finished about 1800 points of them, I will be getting a flight of typhoons to make it up to 2000 points soon but then will leave the final bits (jeeps, heavy AT and glider pilots) for another time. The last unit proved to be the best and biggest being a 8 gun battery of pack howitzers, I ordered the wrong size bases from Kerr and King thinking they would be on artillery bases so the tiny guns look a tad lost on them but I like the look.

They are getting their first taste of action tomorrow against Mike's Germans so I will have a report on that later this week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment