Sunday 15 June 2014

Long time gone

Well it's been a while, over a year since I last updated this. Lots has happened but I have still been painting s time to catch up with some of what I have been upto...

So far a start some 15mm Napoleonics, I've been missing some old fashioned linear wargames, and I dug out the old WRG 1645-1845 rules; think they are from 1973 so as old as me, but with a few tweaks they make a perfectly good set of rules. Tom and I have played a few games using just the bases to see how it works and I have started a British army with the Light Division. It's a small formation of two British Light Infantry Battalions and two Portuguese Cacadores Battalions supported by eight Companies of Riflemen and two Regiments of British Light Cavalry and a Royal Horse Artillery Battery.

So far I've completed the two Light Infantry regiments, one of the Portuguese regiments and the riflemen. 

British Light Infantry

British Light Infantry

Riflemen

Cacadores

Cacadores

British Light Infantry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment